The Clinton Valley Chapter has a ton of fun and exciting events planned for the upcoming years. They include several conservation projects, informative membership meetings, educational programs, fishing outings and outstanding public interest events such as the Paint Creek Rod and Fly Festival, held on the banks of Paint Creek. The annual fishing weekend at WaWa Sum on the banks of the AuSable.
And of course the annual Conservation Banquet, this event provides funding for the great work we do.
These events often have some costs. Both necessary, funding and volunteer hours are needed to ensure our success.
There are a few different ways to join our chapter and help us continue to grow:
- Visit a chapter membership meeting
- Call TU at 1-800-834-2419 to sign up over the phone
- Join at the TU National Website
There are different membership levels offered. You can view these at the TU website. If applying online or on the phone, please specify that you would like to join Chapter 249.
Regular member benefits include:
- 1-year subscription to TROUT magazine
- 16-month TU calendar (mailed late summer)
- official TU membership card
- car rental & hotel discounts
- TU decal