Help Clinton Valley Continue Progress With Our Strategic Plan
The Clinton Valley Chapter as delevoped an extensive strategic plan to help guide us through the next three to five years. In this plan we have address projects reflective of TU National’s motto of Protect, Reconnection, Restore and Sustain.
Some of these projects contained in our strategic plan are:
- Maintain a quality trout fishery on Paint Creek
- Focus on controlling erosion issues
- Make improvements to the riparian cooridor
- Monitor & maintain woody debris issues
- Reduce barriers into Paint Creek & the Clinton River
- Develop a sustainable trout fishery in the Clinton River
- Improve streamflow / temperature issues
- Improve fish habitat
- Build volunteer capacity / Increase member participation
- Increase the chapter’s educational opportunities
- Improve the chapter’s women’s initative & veteran’s programs
- Provide consistent communication to members
- Strengthen the local perception of the TU brand
To make these things happen our chapter must be able to provide adequate funding for each of our committees. In the spring of 2020 we have postponed our spring banquet due to the spread of the coronavirus. This has severely impacted our chapter funding and limited our ability to continue with progress on our strategic plan.
Due to the our postponed spring banquet the chapter would appreciate any donation you would be willing to make to help ensure we are able to continue with the important progress our chapter has made in recent years. We thank you for considering a donation to the Clinton Valley Chapter of Trout Unlimited and look forward to all of the great work we can do on behalf of our chapter members.
By clicking on the DONATE button below you will be able to select the amount you wish to donate to our chapter as we move forward with our strategic plan.